Now say bye to the dead zones at your home because Netgear wireless range extenders can strengthen your wireless connection for an ultimate experience. Netgear wireless range extenders boost your wireless network connection and deliver you extraordinary network speeds. This tutorial will cover the whole process of Netgear range extender setup and we will also explain you the solution for the query “how do I set up Netgear Wi-Fi extender” as this is the most searched query by people with Netgear range extenders.
Netgear Wi-Fi Extender Setup
Setting up a Netgear Wi-Fi extender is very easy and simple. You can set up a Netgear range extender through the palm of your hand because of the Netgear range extender setup wizard. For the Netgear Wi-Fi extender setup, we have put together some of the basic instructions that will help you to learn how to setup Netgear Wi-Fi extender. Make sure you follow the below-given instructions carefully in order to avoid an issue while attempting to set up extender.
- First of all, connect the Netgear Wi-Fi extender to the computer that you are going to use for the Netgear range extender setup process. Make sure the device is connected via Ethernet cable connection.
- Now identify the location where you face the low network connectivity issue.
- Plug the Netgear Wi-Fi extender into the power outlet near that location.
- Now, turn on your computer and open a web browser on it. The browser should be up to date.
- After you open the web browser, go to the mywifiext.net page from where you can access the Netgear Wi-Fi extender login page.
- Now that you have accessed the Netgear Wi-Fi login page through the link mywifiext.net, you need to fill up the login credentials of your device into the respective fields.
- The Netgear Wi-Fi extender login page will ask you for device username and password. we have mentioned the details below:Username – admin, Password – passwordNote: Username and password fields are case sensitive
- After you log into the Netgear range extender setup, navigate to the Netgear setup wizard to run the installation wizard.
- Search the active wireless networks around your and connect to your home Wi-Fi by filling up the password if prompted.
- Now that you have connected the extender to the wireless router, keep the wireless network settings same as that of your router.
- After you complete the configurations, make sure you save the settings on your Netgear Wi-Fi extender.
Now that you have completed the Netgear range extender setup wizard, your device will take a few seconds to restart. After the device restarts, you can run a test to check whether the device is hooked up with the wireless router.
So this article was all about the Netgear range extender setup. We hope that this tutorial helped you to set u extender without facing an issue. In case you face an issue while attempting to set up extender, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.